Prices for dinners are as follows:
Juniors (Pupils in Yrs 3,4,5,6) Daily: £ 3.00 Weekly: £ 15.00
Seniors (Pupils in Yrs 7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) Daily: £ 3.20 Weekly: £16.00
Please can you also ring in to school if your child is going to be late but still wants a school dinner.
It is preferable that you use ParentPay to pay for your child’s School Dinners – it is very straightforward and easy to see what you owe.
Dinner payments must be made regularly – if a balance is in debit of £15 then you will not be able to request a school dinner for your child until you make payment. You will be asked to send a packed lunch.
Our dinners are cooked on site by ABM Catering. There is a 3 week menu cycle and the current menu can be viewed below.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS
We want to make sure that we are providing your child with the best education and support we can. Healthy school food has obvious health benefits and can help pupils establish healthy habits for life. Healthy school food can also help to improve pupils’ readiness to learn.
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
Registering for free meals could also raise an extra [£1,320 for your child’s primary school]/[£935 for your child’s secondary school], to fund valuable support like extra tuition, additional teaching staff or after school activities.
This additional money is available from central government for every child whose parent is receiving one of the benefits listed above.
The application is made online – please follow the link below